▪ Selecting your wall colour before choosing your flooring or fabrics is a common mistake
▪ Hanging a dining room chandelier too far from the table. Go with 3 feet from the table to the underside of the chandelier.
▪ Hanging artwork too high. The rule of thumb should be to hang your art work at eye level.
▪ Hanging mirrors in dark corners of a room. This common mistake only enhances the darkness of that corner.
▪ Painting ceilings a bright white is a common mistake. Soften the ceiling by using an antique or off-white colour.
▪ Purchasing furniture that does not fit your space. Ensure you measure the space, the openings and consider turns into the space before purchasing the new items.