By removing clutter from your home, you simplify your life and save time to do the things you love to do. By taking charge and organizing your home, you will reduce stress and create more positive energy.
The First step is to lay out a plan by prioritizing the main spaces of your home. Don’t just dive in, as this will overwhelm you. Start with the room of greater need or priority.
▪ Start by tacking your larger problem areas first
▪ Chuck it down and remove the large elements.
▪ Your junk is another person’s treasure! Pick up a few large plastic bins, (Different Colours) and separate your items into 3 categories.
▪ Items to recycle/ throw away
▪ Items to give away to friends and family
▪ Items to keep
Information was by Kickstarters.ca