Problem Real Estate

Some banks will not finance these types of property's

  • Unique properties/ Handyman Specials or "As Is" (Exception - p.o.s.)
  • properties less than 750 Square feet in size
  • mobile homes
  • Commercial properties or commercial zoning
  • Industrial properties or industrial zoning
  • vacant and agricultural land
  • Condo-hotels, time shares, co-op's, rooming houses, boarding houses
  • working farms
  • properties with cistern wells, (Ok if insured)
  • Properties without well, septic or municipal services
  • non standard electrical -100 amp service minimum

Information by

Barbara Grumme