Spend about 30 minutes reflecting on the following questions!
- Am I heading where I want to go in my personal nd professinal life? Or am I just wandering aimlessly?
- Have I developed a strategy in my life or business? Or am I reactively moving from day-to-day taking thin as they come?
- If I continue to live, preform and think as I presently do, will I be happy in life?
- What will be diffrent in my life two years from now if Icontinue doing what I have always done?
- Where do I see myself in 2, 3, and 5 years?
- What would I like to accomplish in 2, 3, and 5 years?
- What do I value most in life?
- What do I want in life and what changes do I need to make in order to get it?
- What would have to happen to make my life perfect?
- What am I tolerating in my life that are physically and emotionally draining?
- What are my fears? And are they preventing me from moving in the direction I want to go?
- Am i willing to let my fears have more impact and controm over my life than my dreams?
There is an old saying that goes:
"We need to spend a lot of time thinking about the futrem because that is where we are gonig to spend the rest of our lives."
Unfortunately some people move through life almost unconsciously. Preforming one activity after another and not giving much thought to whether these activities are in line with what they value and desire most strongly.
You should constantly be asking yourself:
- Is what I'm doing right now moving me closer to my dreams and goals?
- Is what I'm doing right now moving me closer towards what is most important to me?
- What do I need to stop doing less of ad what should I be doing more of?
- What do I need to become better at?
Post Noes - Volume 5 No 1
Pillar To Post - Professional Home Inspection News and Information
34 Old Coach Road, St. Catharines, ON L2N 2P5