Prospective buyers scrutinize bathrooms and kitchens more than any other room in a house. Good news is that bathrooms improvements do not need to be costly and the return on investment is very high. Moldy Grout, outdated wallpaper, or a dented sink is a lose-lose situation. The following tips will help! A Quick Facelift:
- A new coat of paint can have a dramatice impact.
- Clean or replace the grout
- Hanging a mirror or a small self
- Accessorize - New shower curtain - matching towels - window treatments can revitalize the room.
- Minor renovations are much less expensive than people might think
- A new sink
- new counter
- new vanity
- ceramic tiles
- consider replacing the hardware ( Stainless steel or chrome faucets and door handles give a polished look)
Pillar to post - Professional Home Inspection News and Information
34 Old Coach Road, St.Catharines, ON L2N 2P5