1. Set a Budget
- Plan ahead: How much do you anticipate spending on gifts, travel, cards, stamps, food, etc.?
- Decide how much you can really afford to spend - and stick to it, or you will regret it in January!
- Remember: it’s not about the cost of the gift, it’s the thought.
- Start early, don't wait until the last minute.
- Don't go out without your list and budget of what you can spend.
- Be creative! Think outside the box for fun, unique gifts.
- Look on charitable websites: Some sites have nice items that are also inexpensive.
3. Menu Planning
- Make a list of what you’re going to need.
- Take inventory of what’s in your cupboards before you go shopping,
- Check store sales flyers for items you need – this will help save you money.
Start early, follow these easy steps, and you will be ready, able to relax and enjoy the holidays!
Butler Girl Services
Wedding & Event Planning l Personal Concierge Services